Inland Marine

Home » Commercial Insurance » Inland Marine

Commercial Insurance

Inland Marine

Inland Marine excavators

Inland Marine coverage is a catchall classification generally defined as insurance coverage for goods in transit – or goods away from your place of business.

This classification is different from Commercial Property coverage for contents and inventory. Contents and inventory coverage provides protection at your insured place of business. Therefore, you may need some form of inland marine coverage when your tools, cargo, equipment, displays, backhoes, etc. are being transported or are away from your premises.

Inland Marine highway

What type of coverage do you need? That depends on your industry. For Example:

  • Contractors Equipment
  • Builders Risk
  • Installation Floaters
  • Equipment Floater
  • Tool & Die Floaters
  • Cargo Coverage

Your Specific Needs. The needs of each business are unique. Our Professional Team can help 218-628-1878.

Home Property Insurance Contact Us Equipment Breakdown