Home » Personal Insurance » Automobile


What am I paying for?

Liability 100/300 - this covers anyone you injure if you are at fault in an accident. $100,000 per person or $300,000 per accident.

Property Damage - coverage anything you hit and damage with your car...another car, mail box,

Personal Injury coverage is $20,000/$20,000 which means if you are in a car accident, your insurance will pay for the first $20,000 of your medical bills, the other $20,000 will reimburse you for things like lost wages due to being injured. ($250 per week unless stacked = $250 per vehicle so 2 cars, you would have $40,00 medical and up to $500 week for wage loss)

Uninsured & Underinsured - your insurance pays for anyone who is injured in your car if in an accident and the other driver does not have car insurance or enough coverage for your injuries have Liability limits of $100/300 but the state minimums are only $30,000/$60,000.

Comprehensive - with Full Glass - you have a $500 deductible which means if you have a comprehensive claim (deer hit, fire, theft, vandalism) you pay the first $500 and the insurance pays the rest. with Full Glass means you pay nothing if you have any glass breakage and it needs to be replaced.

Collision - you have a $500 deductible which means you pay the first $500 of any claim and the insurance pays the rest.

Towing - pays up to $100 for any reason you would need to call a tow out of gas, flat tire, broke down.